“…man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.” – Deuteronomy 8:3 (KJV)
1) To glorify God
2) To understand commitment to serve in the ministry
3) To continually co-labor with the brethren in the work of the ministry
4) To plan, prepare, and serve meals for the body in spirit of faithful stewardship
5) To maintain a clean, safe and organized kitchen environment
6) To help the ministry prepare meals in an efficient manner
7) To identify specific tasks of completion for clean up detail
Service: Our desire is to continue in the spirit of worship and fellowship while sharing the Word of God and praying with each other as we replenish our bodies. As we prepare to feed the Lord’s sheep we depend on His Word to direct our calling, prayers, responsibility, and service. As we serve His people and “break bread” together in the fellowship hall our prayers are for the LORD to lead us in a spirit of cooperation and generosity. Therefore we believe that our food choices should be planned, prepared, and served as unto the LORD. We want to be His faithful stewards in both service and the resources He provides for us.
Each week one of our five teams prepares a meal for our sisters and brothers following Sunday morning’s service. Each Team Leader plans and shops for the weekly meal being prepared and available team members help cook and serve the meal.
One of our Team Leaders is an aspiring professional cook who already demonstrates great culinary skill by God’s grace. We are also very grateful that we have many other teens who volunteer to help us serve meals and also with clean up detail afterwards.
We pray that you, the congregation, will be blessed and that God is glorified through our humble efforts.
Contact: Church office @ 585-586-3140 if you desire to serve with us.